We are currently working on a new Website version. Apparently there are some technical issues and the top menu disappeared. Along with it all the links and contact information.
In the meantime, you can still make an appointment by calling 1-888-510-4662, or 985-250-0248. Thank you!
Finding a reliable repair shop can be a daunting experience, which most of us went through. Luckily, we are here to improve it by making the whole repair process more transparent and easier to understand.
“Briskers Mobile Auto Repair” is a BBB New Orleans accredited business and it was created as an answer to increased customer need for quick response and high quality service without the outrageous prices that most shops charge. At this point we service the entire New Orleans Metro Area: South Shore and North Shore.
Our main goal is to fix your car right from the first time . Although this idea is not new and it should be standard among auto shops, it seems that the overall repair standards are going down. Fortunately, at Briskers, we focus on quality, not on speedy, sloppy repairs.
Unlike the big name auto repair shops – most of our new customers come to us after getting frustrated from dealing with them – where a customer is “yet another customer”, his car is “yet another car” and everything is “yet another repair”, we treat each customer as a unique entity and work together with him to make sure his car is well taken care of. We take great pride of the 5 STAR REVIEWS, and we intend to keep the same dedication for the new customers as well as for the existing ones.
We get a lot of questions from new customers about how the whole mobile auto repair process works, if we only do diagnostic, or actually fix the vehicles.
Here is how it works: as a new or existing customer, you are encouraged to submit a service request, stating the problem you have to the best of your knowledge. This will give us an idea, or at least a starting point about how to proceed with the repair. We will also know if any specialty tools are to be involved in the diagnostic.
After we run all the necessary tests, you will be given a quote. We do not like assuming and giving quotes over the phone, especially before running even a basic test for the simple reason that we cannot trust somebody else. Please read on to find out why.
A successful repair not only depends on the qualityparts and workmanship, but also on how well the problem has been diagnosed. It is important to understand that a proper diagnostic is of utmost importance and sometimes it can take longer that the actual repair!
We run our own tests, not to charge you once again, but to make sure the problem will be properly taken care of. In the event that you called us first, then you will not need to pay another shop…
We’ve had customers whose cars were misdiagnosed, and they were extremely happy when they came to us and found out it was not what they were told before.
Here, there are a few things to mention: basic diagnostic vs. advanced diagnostic vs. price.
As stated before, each case is unique, and may involve more or less time to be properly diagnosed.
By ‘basic diagnostic‘ we generally mean taking the call and any testing that is 20 minutes or less. Let’s say your car doesn’t start and we quickly find out that your battery is bad, then you will be charged for a us to come over and for a ‘basic diagnostic’, which is $35.
We always use common sense and check on the systems in the right order. In the above mentioned example, we will first check for battery voltage, then fuses, etc, we will not assume the starter is bad or your engine does not have compression! (that’s right, we’ve heard it all).
If the problem is not as easy to troubleshoot (e.g. the battery is good, all fuses are good, starter is working properly), we will most likely need to run some more sophisticated testing, AKA ‘advanced diagnostic‘ which will take more time (e.g. compression test, fuel pressure test). In this case, we will let you know before proceeding and you will be charged either for the particular test that is needed, or by the hour (e.g. if we need to run some electric testing, etc). Please discuss the pricing information with us directly.
There are several reasons why you should choose Briskers Mobile Auto Repair:
- We take the guess work out when it comes to car repair. At Briskers, you do not have to take our word about what was done, we provide photo documentation before, during and after your car was repaired. To the best of our knowledge, although there are plenty of other repair shops in New Orleans area, Briskers Mobile Auto Repair is the only place providing customers with pictures of their vehicle being serviced.
- We explain. Unlike other places where your car “disappears” and then comes back more or less repaired, we guide our new customers through the whole repair process, so they know what needs to be done and why. Also, not only you are welcome, you are encouraged to watch your car being fixed.
- A quality auto repair is not only as good as the parts are, but also depends on the workmanship. We offer free consultation when it comes to choosing the parts, and regardless of what you choose, they will be backed up not by 6 or 12 months, but by manufacturer warranty! You simply get what you pay for. Please visit our Showroom to see the Briskers repair quality.
- If you are in New Orleans Metro Area, we’ll come to you, we are just a phone call away! Almost any repair can be handled at your place. In most situations this will save you an expensive towing fee.
- Visit us on Facebook for discussions, articles, questions, or just to become our fans!
Thank you for choosing Briskers Mobile Auto Repair!
Here are a few photos from our Showcase. For details please visit our Showroom section.